Thursday, June 15, 2017

Your Friendly Neighborhood Sarah


Hello! My name is Sarah and I am now a senior (yikes) writing major, film minor at TCU from Burleson, TX.




Traveling has been a huge part of my life for as long as I can remember and it's definitely one of my favorite things. I recently went on a road trip to the west coast with three of my best friends which was an incredible 10 days. I am very excited for my first adventure in Europe, to say the least!  









I have a 1 year old dog named Murray who I love very very much. He is the most fun, joyful, carefree little guy I know. I'm pretty positive he is the only child I will ever need.


I also really love music and enjoy going to concerts as often as I can. I think there's a very cool, very cheesy calm in that kind of atmosphere. I try to be as well rounded as possible and am pretty open to all kinds of music. Except country. I maintain a very strict no country policy, which, frankly, is kind of difficult living in the south. 



Although I'm not super experienced yet, working with film/ photography is really interesting to me and something I plan on growing and pursuing in the future.  


I am excited to get to know everyone and can't wait until we head out to London in a couple weeks! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I do love that dog of yours. I think he's smiling in this photograph. You and Rachel will have to plot ways to get your dog fix while in London, which may not be so hard. I've been told that the English prefer dogs to children, and while my kids always felt welcomed wherever we went, we noticed that dogs get a lot of special TLC.

    ReplyDelete

Film Project

This truly became a reflection of what we learned both in and out of the classroom over our five week course. We compiled insights from all ...